Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am a lover of all types of weather, but I am craving me some summer. I want it and I want it NOW. I am really looking forward to going to Oklahoma on Tuesday so I can soak up some sunshine and some 98degree weather. I may be singing a different tune in a week and a half when I am standing outside in the middle of summer in a wedding dress, but I will cross that bridge when I come to it. Hopefully I will be so caught up in love that I wont notice the sweat dripping down my back... right?
But I digress, the point of this post is my summer withdrawals. I found some ahhhhmazing summer inspiration over at Forever21's blog. I just discovered it via This Is Glamorous's blog, and I love it. Check it out:

I love the mixed prints, the colors, the retro big hair, the whole shebang! Another summer obsession of mine are cateye sunglasses, like these from betsey johnson:

or these from tom ford...
and then throw in one of these swimsuits from anthropologie and my summer is ready to go!

all of this summer talk makes me want to listen to the Beach Boys. And I think I will. Nightynight, bisous!
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. that one piece is my dream bathing suit. oh anthropologie, if only you weren't the bane of my financial existence.

    ReplyDelete