Sunday, July 25, 2010

Well, well, well... Once again time is slipping through my fingers! Tomorrow marks the one month anniversary of Jonathan and I being a Mr & Mrs. Wowza! I finally got around to changing my name with the social security office, so now according to the American government I am Meghan Lee Flint. I think I like the sound of that :).
Soon I should be getting my SS card in the mail, and as soon as that happens Jonathan and I can go get our passports! I just need to get mine updated, but Jonathan has never had one before so it is kind of exciting! Even if I don't use mine as much as I'd like to, the thought of a passport that opens the door to world travel is thrilling, don't you think? Besides, we will DEFINITELY be using our passports for our upcoming honeymoon! We have finally decide on going to Europe, and now we are just narrowing down all the places we want to go to. Paris is for sure, and so is Vienna. Everything else is up for grabs. I have heard wonderful things about the Cinque Terre in Italy, and I would love to go to Greece. I guess everything depends on how much time Jonathan can get off work. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go in Europe??? We are open for suggestions!
In other news... our wedding pictures are ready!!! Carl Zoch and his wife Cara were our photographers an they did an OUTSTANDING job. If you or anyone you know is in need of an Oklahoma photographer I highly recommend them! Here are just a few of my favorites...






AND see a fantabulous slideshow here:

those pictures just make me so happy. I can't stop looking at them. sigh...

I already have a spot reserved on our bedroom wall for the wedding photo shrine, right next to our engagement photo shrine (thanks Sarah Rhoads for that!)

So thats the mini life update! Jonathan's parents and sister are coming in a few weeks, and we have turned our attention to nesting :). We are tired of looking like college students, and we are working on classing up our little love nest. We have a few DIY projects on the roster, so I will for sure post some before and after shots! But until then...

Bisous!
xoxoxo

PS: Everyone should watch the Season Premier of Mad Men tonight!!! Yipee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment