Monday, May 10, 2010

look who got the scanner to work...

so here are some pictures from my first try with my Holga TLR. For some reason most of them turned out pretty blurry, but every holga is different. I just need to learn her ways...


Outside the Ace Hotel in Portland...

And the rest are pictures from the Tulip Festival! I took 4 rolls of film there, but I wont force you to look at them all. Here are a few favorites. I really like the black splatter that got on some of them. I'm pretty sure it's not from the camera, but most likely some camera tech guys messed up. but i like it!
random old bus hidden in the back of the tulip fields...

and thats all for now... maybe i will post some pictures form vegas soon... after some heavy editing of course :)

bisous!
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors in the first two, gorgeous! Lets see those Vegas pictures girl!

    ReplyDelete