Friday, May 28, 2010

i'm back...

holy moly, i have spent way to much time in airplanes lately. don't get me wrong, i love to travel. but i hate flying. which kind of gets in the way of the whole traveling thing... i have been on 12 airplanes in 3 weeks, gross! i even had to use an airsick bag once... sorry for the tmi. so let me give you a rundown of my traveling adventures...

my first trip was to Vegas, which i have already mentioned. vegas was a lot of this...

and a lot of this...

with these loverly ladies...

after vegas i had a few day to recover before jonathan and i headed to tulsa for 2 wedding showers, and LOTS of wedding planning. unfortunately i was really bad at taking pictures during that trip, so I will have to show you once my momma sends me some of them. It was a blast. I really wasn't expecting anyone to throw us a shower and I certainly wasn't going to ask for one, but i have amazing friends and family and they treated us so well. Wedding festivities put everyone in such a great mood, and it made me all warm and fuzzy inside to be able to share it with all (well, most) of the people I love. Plus you get lots of cool stuff!

I spent a full week in Tulsa, and then it was back to Seattle for 48 whole hours before I hopped on a plane for Mexico to be in my best friend's (pictured below) wedding!


Jonathan was unable to attend because of work, so i was forced to stay in an ocean front suit all by my lonesome... awe, don't you feel so sorry for me, haha! here is a picture of my view...


here is the loverly bride and groom pre-knot-tying.

and after a beautiful beach ceremony, we were ready to get down!


we also spent a lot of time on the beach... day and night... it was pleasant.

And now I am home sweet home, and the next time I get on an airplane is when Jonathan and I head back to Tulsa to get married! AHHH! But until then I have so so so much to do. The invitations will be put in the mail tomorrow, i know so last minute. So don't worry, it's not that I didn't invite you, I'm just super behind on everything. Sorry! Luckily I live in a place where beautiful flowers are readily accessible, and today I bought peonies to keep me sane.... ommmm....


Alrighty folks, that's all she wrote for now! bisous!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment